• Transfer Students

For the upcoming academic year, Housing & Residential Life will gurantee on-campus housing to a limited number of transfer students. Due to the demand for student housing on campus and the Housing Guarantee for incoming first-year freshman students, on-campus housing is limited for incoming transfer students. Priority will be given to students who select and are admitted to one of our Transfer Student Living Learning Communities博狗投注网站. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Once you apply for admission to the University, you can apply for housing. You do not need to be accepted to the University to apply for housing.

For more information about this process, please contact Housing & Residential Life by email at veniceetc.com or by phone at 612-624-2994.


Transfer Student Living Learning Communities

College of Food, Agriculture & Natural Resource Sciences (CFANS) Transfer House

College of Science & Engineering (CSE) Transfer House

Leaders in Transition


Additional Living Learning Communities Accepting Transfer Students

American Sign Language (ASL) House


Honors Residential Community

Huntley House

Lavender House

Students Crossing Borders

Substance Free


Other Housing Options For Transfer Students

Family Student Housing

West Bank Townhouses

w88优德亚洲官网 w88优德中文官网 w88优德中文版 澳门24小时娱乐官网 w88优德官网网站 澳博网备用网址 澳门国际银河官网 澳门梦幻城娱乐 澳门威尼斯人网址 百家乐app在线