• Reserve Meeting Rooms & Tables

    Gopher Hole - Meeting Room

Meeting Room Reservations

Students interested in hosting a meeting or event in their residence hall/apartment complex may do so by submitting a . Please note that this is only a request for a room. You must wait to hear back from the Business Operations Supervisor (BOS) regarding whether or not the room is available and able to be reserved. 

Please review the room reservation guidelines prior to submitting a request. Some facilities and spaces may have additional requirements for room reservations. If you have any questions about reserving a space in your residence hall/apartment complex, please visit the BOS at the hall information desk during regular business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:00PM.

博狗投注网站Room reservations must be submitted at least three (3) business days in advance for consideration.


Residence Hall In-Person Tabling

博狗投注网站In-person tabling offers the opportunity to interact with students and share information with them informally. This option is only available to University departments, recognized student organizations, and groups. 

To schedule a time to table in one of the residence halls/apartment complexes, please submit a . A Business Operations Supervisor will contact you. To learn more about the process and expectations regarding in-person tabling, please review the tabling guidelines.

Non-University Organization Requests for Meeting Spaces

博狗投注网站We provide limited access to space within our residence halls/apartment complexes to both University and non-University groups. Non-University groups and organizations need to be invited and hosted by a residential student or student group within the residence hall/apartment complex. The student or student group must sponsor the event, coordinate and follow all policies and procedures established for space reservations, facility needs, marketing requests, etc., and be present throughout the duration of the event. If the space utilized is near access to community members' individual rooms, the access must be monitored by the student or a staff member.

博狗投注网站Groups and organizations interested in renting spaces in University-owned residence halls/apartment complexes may do so through . Space may be limited based on community needs, residential events and programs, and requests from both University and non-University groups and organizations to use space within the residence halls/apartment complexes.

w88优德亚洲官网 w88优德中文官网 w88优德中文版 澳门24小时娱乐官网 w88优德官网网站 澳博网备用网址 澳门国际银河官网 澳门梦幻城娱乐 澳门威尼斯人网址 百家乐app在线